Thanks for using Inspace! Before you get started we've put together a checklist of things you need in order to run Inspace:
- Check that your computer specs meets the minimum requirements
- Compatible CAD Software
- Choosing the right VR headset
Download and Installation
You can download Inspace at any time through your Inspace ID portal on our main website.
- Login to your account from the Login Page
- Click Downloads tab on the left
- Click Get App Now to begin download
- Once the download completes, double click to run the Inspace.exe
- Run the installer, making sure that all CAD modelling applications are closed. The installer will also let you choose to install the Revit plugins available for different versions of Revit.
- Click Next > Install > Finish to launch Inspace.
Once you've successfully installed the Inspace plugin for Revit, open up Revit. In some cases you may get a Revit pop up asking you to 'Allow' the plugin to load.
Note: If you are running CAD software that's not Revit, un-check all addition Revit plugins and proceed with installation. SketchUp plugin guide can be found here.