Inspace plugin is available for:
- Revit 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 (not available in Revit LT)
- SketchUp 2018, 2019 and 2020
Inspace supports .fbx and .obj exports from:
- SketchUp 2016, 2017 (.fbx or .obj)
- ArchiCAD 21, 22, and 23 (.fbx)
- ArchiCAD 18, 19, 20 (.obj)
- Vectorworks (.obj)
- Rhino native file (.3DM)*
*If you are working in Rhino, directly drop and drop native .3DM files into Inspace
The Inspace install will prompt you with the Revit plugin options during the installation process.
The SketchUp plugin can be found via the SketchUp Extension Warehouse.